During this course, you’ll develop a better understanding of potential hazards and improve your knowledge of safe operations while working at heights. A one-time course fee gets you everything you need, including fall arrest training, practical and theory exams, writing materials, and training certificate.
Through a combination of practical knowledge and hands-on training, this course helps ensure compliance with Occupational Health and Safety Regulations (OHSR). Among the topics covered in this course instruction are:
- Understanding fall protection (prevention vs. arrest) and its many facets
- Various types of fall protection equipment
- Why and how to properly inspect fall arrest equipment
- How to apply procedures required by the standards as it relates to both employees and employers
- Specific fall protection standards as they relate to roofing, aerial lifts, bucket trucks, fixed ladders, scaffolding, confined spaces, general industry and more
- Potential emergency response actions should a fall-related accident occur in the workplace
This course is designed to provide training for workers in the industrial field that involves working at heights, including:
Participants must successfully pass both theory and practical exams to receive certification.
Small class sizes fill up fast, so hurry and book now! Contact us today to learn more about the course and the topics covered.