Our monthly fire extinguisher inspection service ensures that your extinguishers are always in good shape so that you and your employees can get back to work – with peace of mind that safety is being maintained.
On each visit, our qualified and experienced inspector will ensure that:
- Each fire extinguisher is in its assigned place.
- No fire extinguisher is obstructed or hidden.
- Each fire extinguisher is mounted correctly.
- All pressure gauges are in the green.
- There is no visible damage to any fire extinguisher.
Proof of inspection is recorded by a paper tag hanging from the extinguisher. After the monthly inspection, the inspector puts their initials and the date on the tag indicating that the inspection was completed.
Our inspection reports are thorough, highlighting any specific issues with your fire extinguisher so you can take care of it before the next time you need it.