Forklift Safety Training Course
Get Enrolled in Minutes. Be Certified Within the Week.
Without adequate safety precautions, forklifts can be extremely dangerous to forklift operators and bystanders alike. Get the training you need to make a difference with our Forklift Safety Training Course.
This course covers the safe operation of powered industrial trucks, also known as fork trucks, lift trucks or forklifts. You’ll learn the most up-to-date information on a variety of powered industrial trucks such as rough terrain forklifts, sit-down counterbalance forklifts, stand-up forklifts, and industrial forklifts. A one-time course fee gets you everything you need, including practical and theory exams, writing materials, and training certificate.
A combination of theory and practical on-site training ensures your employer’s due diligence and compliance with Occupational Health and Safety Regulations.
- Types of forklifts and their anatomy
- Conducting daily pre-shift inspections
- Forklift stability and the importance of knowing a machine’s capacity
- Principles of safe load handling and operation
- Refueling of combustible engine lifts and battery care of electric lifts
- Common hazards associated with forklift operation, and how to avoid or minimize them
Those who would benefit from this course include forklift operators who require forklift operator safety training and employees who work near powered industrial trucks in warehouses, worksites etc.
Participants must successfully pass both theory and practical exams to receive certification.
Small class sizes fill up fast, so hurry and book now! Contact us today to learn more about the course and the topics covered.